Garlic Yoghurt With Carrots - Sarımsaklı Yoğurtlu Havuç Salatası
Garlic yoghurt with carrots is a favourite meze in our house. It's a quick & easy addition to your meze table.
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- 4 medium carrots peeled & grated
- 3 cloves garlic peeled & grated
- ¼ bunch dill finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
Gently heat your olive oil in a frying pan and then add your grated carrots.
Sauté on a medium heat until they begin to soften.
Add salt and stir.
Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Once your grated carrot has cooled, add your garlic, yoghurt and dill. Mix everything together.
Do a taste test. Add more olive oil, salt or dill if you prefer.
Serve as part of your meze table or as a side to meat dishes.
- As with all of our recipes, the calories per serving of garlic yoghurt with carrots is a general guide and will vary depending on the brand of yoghurt you use and how much olive oil you wish to add.
- We use Turkish süzme (strained) yoghurt for this recipe. If you can't get this where you are, Greek yoghurt is also good to use.