Welcome to our calendar for local events around the Fethiye area.
Here, you’ll find out if there is anything of significance happening locally if you are in the area at any given time and you don’t want to miss out.
Photographers looking to time the perfect shot and general appreciators of what Mother Nature has to offer will also find sunrise and sunset times on the calendar.
Çalış Beach is famous for its amazing sunsets at all times of year.
Using Our Fethiye Events Calendar
A few notes before you delve into our calendar to see what’s on in Fethiye:
- As with everything we aim to do for Fethiye & Turkey, our calendar is always intended to be accurate. However, that’s not necessarily a realistic aim at all times….things can be prone to change quickly in this part of the world, so it’s always best to do a bit of your own research to check that the events we document here are completely up to date.
It also isn’t meant to be an exhaustive list of events in Fethiye & Turkey because:
- a) we don’t know about all of them
- b) the calendar would become too overcrowded. It’s more like a calendar of the sort of events, festivals and holidays that interest us in particular, but that we hope will interest lots of other visitors to Fethiye and Turkey too.
- Sunrise & Sunset Times could also be a few minutes out – but shouldn’t be subject to too much change in the big scheme of things…
- If you fancy going along to support the local football team, we have a separate page for Fethiyespor fixtures (& results).
- We also have a separate calendar for running events in Turkey, if you are that way inclined. Some of these events take place in Fethiye itself and also in the resort of Ölüdeniz.